Freitag, 8. Januar 2016

Challenge by Art by Miran #49


Today starts a new Challenge #49 by Art by Miran and this one will be my first there. I am so excited and I have fun to play with the stunning stamps.

theme is "Anything goes"

Here is my DT inspiration using Casandra and Digitalpaper from Tracy Wray called "Frosty Winter". Tracy is the artist of great Designpaper and sentiments. Check her blog (link below her name :).  You can get the paper (it is free) here.

 

I print out the Designpaper on regulary paper (5 7/8" circle)  and glue it on a artist paper (6" circle) (200g). After than I used this like cardstock. Scoring it to a round Step card and made my card.


I colored Casandra with my Spectrum Noirs. 
hair: TN1/TN2/ EB3
skin: FS4/FS3/TN3/TN4 blush FS8
blue outfit: TB1/TB4/TB6/TB8
jacket: LY3/GB4/GB77TN4/TN8
legs: HB1/LV1/LV2
boots: GB3/OR1/TN4/TN8
shadow below the image I used Copics



At my storage I found a set with 3 dies from Sizzix called "decorative Swirls". It is an old item and it was on my stable to give away... I need more place for all my craft items. Who don't know it :) The Snwofalkes are from Lawn Fawn "Stitched Snowfalke" (normal and small)... to paint the stars with my clear glitter pen... a few rhinstone's in silver and it look like flying snow :) The sentiment I used is from Altenew "Thinking of you".  My last step was a little bit form my shabby white embossing enamel sprinkle over the card an heat it up with my tool... So now is this card ready to go to a someone special friend :)




1 Kommentar: