Montag, 22. Februar 2016

Geburtstagspost/ Birthdaypost

Today I made follow card... For the background I used 7 Distress Ink (seedless preserves, picked rasberry, barn door, spiced marmelade, mustart seed, mowed lawn, peacock feathers)... and sprinkle a little bit water on them... I used follow stamp sets from Lawn Fawn "Flutter by" and "Blissful Botanicals", the sentiment is German and means birthday post, this is from JM Creations "Frisch geprägt". I colored the flowers with Prismacolor Pencils... and used the Glitterbrushpen (Clear) over the flowers...

So here is my card for the celenbration Challenge from Lawn Fawn :)




click here for link to the challenge

1 Kommentar:

  1. Love the bright color scheme of your card! Thanks for playing along with our "Celebration" challenge at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    AntwortenLöschen