Donnerstag, 25. August 2016

a fast card for a birthday

...my daugther is coming to me, she needs a card for a birthdayparty tommorrow...  Outside is a really warm summerday and so my daugther want to play, she had no fun to color the card...

We made this card simple and fast... 


On my table I have a few colored bears ((MFT Snuggle Bunnies) and my daugther loves them... So we distress the background,  after then a stencil from MFT for a little bit strucktur...

birthday dies are from MFT too, were in my last Happy Mail... 

and finish...


Love the simple design... 

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Liebe Ute,
    so langsam weiß ich nicht mehr, was ich noch schreiben kann, ohne mich ständig zu wiederholen. ;)))
    Diese Karte ist auch ganz toll! Deine selbst gemachten Hintergründe finde ich immer wunderschön.
    Das Design dieser Karte würde mir auch sehr gut für eine Karte zur Geburt gefallen. Toll!
    Liebe Grüße
    Katrin

    AntwortenLöschen