Montag, 1. Mai 2017

Lawn Fawnatics.... Baby card with Distress Oxide

This is my first time to play with



This time is the theme outstanding Occasions. I made a simple Baby card... For this card I used the wonderful stamp set "Hello Baby" from Lawn Fawn... Is the bunny not cute? I add the same bunny to the background, embossed with white Embossing Powder and distressed with the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide "broken china", "spiced marmalade" and "worn lipstick" after I finished the blending I used my water spray to add a few details... For the front bunny, I used a Flag Die from Moda Scrap... and colored the bunny with my Prismapencils... At last I added a few dots with the Nuvo Crystal Morning Dew and finished my card...


Thanks for stoping on my blog and thanks for your lovely comment.

Hugs :)

3 Kommentare:

  1. Really beautiful! The blending is so pretty and your coloring on the bunny is outstanding! thanks for sharing!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Totally sweet and gorgeous design! I love the beautiful emboss-resist backdrop and your coloring is awesome! This is such a special card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. WOW! Der Hintergrund ist absolut fantastisch, Ute. Die tollen Oxide Inks sind erst letzte Woche bei mir eingezogen. Leider hatte ich noch nicht viel Gelegenheit, sie ausgiebig zu testen. Aber ich bin schon jetzt schwer begeistert. Deine zauberhafte Karte zeigt mir aber, dass ich eine gute Kaufentscheidung getroffen habe. ;)
    Liebe Grüße
    Katrin

    AntwortenLöschen