Montag, 1. Mai 2017

Lawn Fawnatics black/ white and bright

another new challenge runs at Lawn Fawnatics... with a great theme... 
So I think I want to play again :)



 I used the wonderful "Hang in There" stamp set from Lawn Fawn, also a few Lawn Fawndamentsals Ink for the background...

I love rainbow backgrounds a lot... At first I stamped the image with the "Butter" ink on my card and mask the image, after than the rainbow effect. I used the Nuvo brushes for the inks. Follow Lawn Fawndamentals I used for the background: "peacock", "freshly cut grass", "sunflower", "carrot", "lobster", "plastic flamingo" and "sugarplum", I add also a few drops with a brush and splatter too.


..on the branch I add a few leaves, used two Lawn Fawn Inks ("fresh cut grass" and "noble fir"), to made an ombré effect... after this I colored my image with Prismapencils. On the first paw I paint a few claws for give an interesting look... before I end my card I add big wide eyes, a sentiment from the same stamp set and a black-white stripe paper from MFT.


Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)



All Lawn Fawn items I buy by bastel-traum... There are the biggest Lawn Fawn craft shop in Switzerland... :)



5 Kommentare:

  1. I love the way you colored the sloth! Fantastic! Great color too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow! Your coloring is simply amazing! You gave the sloth so much texture and personality! Such a wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your coloring is jaw-dropping! So amazing! I can't believe how much texture you achieved! Absolutely stunning card. Thanks for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is amazing! Your coloring is just awesome, the texture on the sloth is simply perfect!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love your cute sloth. Wonderful coloring and great card for the challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen