Montag, 1. Mai 2017

New Release Whimsy May "Lexies Beachball"

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy
We have some amazing new stamps, dies and new products to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

Whimsy Blog

Today I would love to share with you a card used the digital stamp "Lexies Beachball"


Items, that I used:

I colored the image with my Coloursoft pencils from Derwent... I bought it from a friend and give them a try... I am also a student from the Kit and Clowder Monthly class... This idea with the beach was in the last year in the Marker class... I decided me to made my own choice with pencils... The sea and the beach are perfectly for this image... For the white sea foam I used Acrylic paint and a sponge to made the effect...

The wonderful Digital stamp "Lexies Beachball". I used also the new Sentiments from Hero Arts "Happy Mail" and  follow digital Paper "Deep Sea, Mint Green light, Green Envry"... 

Hope you like it :)

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment...



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen