Samstag, 30. September 2017

Your Jokes are always A-Moose-ing.

It is still time to play with the Lawnfawnatics Challenge Inspiration Mood Board


Last night for European people came the new inspiration video from Kristina Werner... She was making a card with a sketch in collaboration with Jennifer McQuire and I love this idea so much... So I would to make my own card like this... 

Here you can look the fantastic video...



Inspired from this idea, I made this with the color scheme from the current challenge from Lawnfawnatics and create a new card... 

My background I used Distress Ink from Tim Holtz (mustard seed, spiced marmalade, picked raspberry, peacock feathers --> for the sky/ old paper, Shabby shutters --> for the gras, also add a few structure with my Luminance pencils) After distressing I colored my son and dad moose with my Copics (E39/35/33) and add texture with Alcoholspray and a fabric... 

....instead the white in the mountains I colored this with my silver gelpen, because my white don't covered the grey line.... I also add dots for a few stars and flowers...

Here is my card, hope you like the other version of the sketch:


...a morning sunrise card , somewhere in the mountains...

Have a great day :)

Thanks for stoping by and for your lovely comment.


1 Kommentar:

  1. I love this card so much! Your mountain scene is gorgeous with all the amazing inked colors! Wonderful take on Kristina's card! I'm so happy you joined us for our Fall Inspiration challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    AntwortenLöschen