Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2017

Gerda Steiner Challenge last minute

If I look back, I had a wonderful year... A lot to do, sometimes it was a little bit stressful, but I found time to craft a lot and I LOVE it...

Today is the last day from the month, but also the last day from the year 2017... I like it to play with Gerda Steiner Challenges... She is so a talented Designer. I really LOVE all the cute characters and how simple they look... So this is my entry, I made a Card in NO TIME... 
a last minute card in CAS style 


I print out the image with my Laser Printer and color it with my Watercolor, add also a little shadow on the bunny. My background is made with Distress Ink and a Stencil (from Simon Says Stamp), a pattern paper strip (MFT) and a Sentiment (Altenew) and ...

a finish card...

I add also a little Glitter with a Glitterbrushpen on the heart...

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen