Donnerstag, 21. Dezember 2017

Wishing you a purrfect day :)

It is a long time ago, where I played with My favorite stamps...
Last time I bought a few new stamps and I found one of the cutest cat stamps, called Smitten Kitten...




I stamped 4 kitten on my paper (Canson) and color they with my Polychromos... I try to add a flurry style.... I cut a card (Die Nam Blueprints 15) and cut out for square (Die Namics Stitched Square Stax, used the 3smallest one), but I let the squares in the card. I glue the kitten on top. My sentiment is from the same kitten set, I prepare a cardstock with glitter present paper. also the card base (A2), for a little accent and finished my card... The hearts are from the Mini Mail Die Namics set.

It is an easy card and I hope you like it :)

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen