Freitag, 2. Februar 2018

New Release Whimsy Stamp "lion"

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy
We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

Whimsy Blog

Today I show you CAS card, this one fits to Thank you or Valentin or my LOVE

I found an older Digistamp called "Courageous Carl" and he fits perfectly to the New Release Sentiment "Thank you"...


How I made this card? I stamped out the sentiment with the lion... After than I started to color it with my Zig real color brushes, bring in a few details with my pencils (Polychromos)... I decided me to made a heart background with a stencil from my stuff (from Simon Say Stamp)...

At last I glue the panel to a green card... (A2)


Hope you love my version. Wish you all a happy Valentin in February 14th đź’–

Thanks for your lovely comment and for your visit :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen