Sonntag, 1. April 2018

New Release Big Wishes Sentiments

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy

We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

What is the idea behind the card?

I saw this great sentiment (Big Wishes Sentiment) and thought Birthday cards, I haven't enough. Ok, the other images don't fit for a birthday card. So I visited the store from Whimsy to let me inspire. There I found this funny frog ( Froggy Hoppy Day2). I have them already in my stuff and I like his boring smile... I think he isn't in mood for celebration, but he looks like on a party... Why not to combine with the sentiment?


How I made the card?

I arrange the frog and the sentiment so that I prefer... After than I print out the image and color with my Zig Real Color Brushes. For the Background I use Distress Ink. I add a few strokes on the green area to have the grass effect. After I finish the coloring, I cut the paper  2.5x4 Inchand add two golden glitter paper stripe to the back of the image piece... After I glue it on the base card (4x5.5 Inch) and finished it.

Which products I use?


Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen